The suction pad holder/receiver can also be used as a receiver clip for the standard Skipper unit, and as a support for the Skipper recycle bins and safety dispensers. Simply position the suction pad onto a glass or high gloss surface and pull down the arm for an extremely strong connection.
The Skipper safety equipment dispenser provides easy access to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
PPE equipment such as ear plugs, protective safety glasses, hair nets, shoe covers and more can be safely stored in the Skipper Safety Dispenser. The clear plastic container can also act as a safe area for battery disposal.
The safety equipment dispenser can be used in the following ways:
- As a wall mounted PPE dispenser (via Skipper™ Wall Receiver Clip)
- Create a free standing safety station by attaching up to 2 Safety Dispensers to the Skipper Post & Base System (via the Post & Base Collar)
- Attached to magnetic surfaces (Skipper™ Magnetic Cord Strap Clip)
- Attached to trees, scaffolding, and other posts (Skipper™ Magnetic Cord Strap Clip)
- Mounted to glass / high-gloss surfaces (Via Skipper™ Suction Pad Bracket & Skipper™ Suction Pad Holder/Receiver)
Each safety dispenser is supplied with a selection of stickers to designate its use. The lid is available in a choice of colours to suit your organisation’s branding or to indicate its contents.
The Post & base collar attaches firmly to the post by simply sliding over the top and seating into position. It provides a strong platform for attaching the Skipper recycle bins, safety dispensers and sanitiser brackets; turning the Skipper post & base system into a fully equipped, free-standing safety & recycling station.