Here it is, our latest list! We recently put together our TOP 10 uses of our award-winning retractable safety barrier system range for external environments. Atop a traffic cone on construction sites came out top. No surprise there then… but what about the internal environments? How is the newly launched Skipper XS range of safety barriers being used in internal environments?
In at No 1 on internal uses is Warehousing for Forklift areas. There are a huge number of safety risks inside warehouses where forklift trucks are in operation. Our Skipper™ XS Range makes it make it quick and easy to create safety cordons in warehouses and then move them and use them again!
Our retractable safety barriers enable warehouse staff to create safety zones from restricted areas around the forklift route. This will protect stock, equipment and personnel from forklift and vehicle risks in loading areas and around the warehouse.
TOP 10 uses of the Skipper™ safety barrier range for internal environments
- Warehousing for forklift areas
- Domestic customer safety in utilities
- Janitorial cleaning safety
- Cordon for retail aisles
- Industrial roller door barrier
- Retail maintenance designation areas
- Trade contractors (plumbers, electricians, decorators )
- Office maintenance
- Hazardous warning safety
- Queue management, event crowd control
The Skipper versatile safety barrier XS unit has all the great versatility of the standard Skipper unit, but is for use without cones or posts, making it ideal for use inside any building. It has the same 9 metres of retractable tape, as well as new connector points for affixing to its own unique range of Skipper accessories
Skipper XS safety barrier accessories include:
- Skipper XS suction pad holder/receiver – Easily connect to high gloss surfaces and glass.
- Skipper XS magnetic and cord strap holder/receiver – A receiver clip with added versatility.
- Skipper XS clamp holder/receiver – Robust connectivity from any angle.