The Skipper recycle bin is a robust and durable attachment for multi-purpose waste and recycling use.
The Skipper Recycle Bin is a robust and durable refuse sack holder for multi-purpose waste and recycling use. A choice of colours available.
The recycle bin can be used in the following ways:
- As a wall mounted refuse sack holder (via Skipper™ Wall Receiver Clip)
- Create a free standing safety station by attaching up to 2 Recycle Bins to the Skipper Post & Base System (via the Post & Base Collar)
- Attached to magnetic surfaces (Skipper™ Magnetic Cord Strap Clip)
- Attached to trees, scaffolding, and other posts (Skipper™ Magnetic Cord Strap Clip)
- Mounted to glass / high-gloss surfaces (Via Skipper™ Suction Pad Bracket & Skipper™ Suction Pad Holder/Receiver)
Each recycle bin is supplied with a selection of stickers to designate recycling type. The lid is available in a choice of colours to suit your organisation’s branding or to designate recycling contents. Simply lift the inner ring and attach your plastic bag.
The suction pad holder/receiver can also be used as a receiver clip for the standard Skipper unit, and as a support for the Skipper recycle bins and safety dispensers. Simply position the suction pad onto a glass or high gloss surface and pull down the arm for an extremely strong connection.
The Post & base collar attaches firmly to the post by simply sliding over the top and seating into position. It provides a strong platform for attaching the Skipper recycle bins, safety dispensers and sanitiser brackets; turning the Skipper post & base system into a fully equipped, free-standing safety & recycling station.